Last Updated: September 9, 2022
Unless otherwise expressly stated, capitalized terms in this Notice have the same meaning as defined in the Privacy Notice.
Scope of Notice
What Are Cookies and Related Technologies
Cookies are small data files that are stored on your computer that allow us and our third-party partners and providers to collect certain information about your interactions with our email communications, websites and other online services, and that improve your experience. We and our third-party partners and providers may also use other, related technologies to collect this information, such as web beacons, pixels, embedded scripts, location-identifying technologies and logging technologies (collectively, “cookies”).
What We Collect When Using Cookies
We use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These cookies enable core functionality such as security, network management and accessibility. You may disable these by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how the websites and online services function. The legal basis for our use of strictly necessary cookies is our legitimate interests, namely being able to provide and maintain our websites and online services. Please see the Annex below for more information.
- Functionality cookies. These enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region that you are in. The legal basis for our use of functionality cookies is our legitimate interests, namely being able to provide and maintain our websites and online services. Please see the Annex below for more information.
- Analytical/performance cookies. These cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors to our websites and online services, and to see how visitors move around our websites and online services when they are using them. This helps us to improve the way our websites and online services work, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. If you are accessing our websites with a European IP address, you have been asked to consent to the use of these cookies. You are free to deny your consent. Please see the Annex below for more information.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our websites and online services, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. They are used to track visitors across our websites. We will use this information to make our websites and the advertising displayed on it, and the marketing messages we send to you more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties who provide a service to us for this purpose. If you are accessing our websites with a European IP address, you have been asked to consent to the use of these cookies. You are free to deny your consent. Please see the Annex below for more information.
- Third party cookies. Please be aware that advertisers and other third parties may use their own cookies tags when you click on an advertisement or link on our websites or online services. These third parties are responsible for setting out their own cookie and privacy policies. Please see the section How We Use Information Collected via Cookies below for more information.
How We Use Information Collected via Cookies
We use or may use the data collected through cookies to: (a) remember information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit our websites and online services; (b) provide and monitor the effectiveness of our websites and online services; (c) monitor online usage and activities of our websites and online services; (d) diagnose errors and problems with our websites and online services; (e) otherwise plan for and enhance our online services; and (f) facilitate the purposes identified in the Our Use of Personal Information section of our Privacy Notice. We and our advertising partners also use the information we collect through cookies to understand your browsing activities, including across unaffiliated third-party sites, so that we can deliver ads and information about products and services that may be of interest to you.
Please note that we link some of the Personal Information we collect through cookies with the other Personal Information that we collect about you and for the purposes described in our Privacy Notice.
Your Choices About Cookies
If you would prefer not to accept cookies, most browsers will allow you to: (i) change your browser settings to notify you when you receive a cookie, which lets you choose whether or not to accept it; (ii) disable existing cookies; or (iii) set your browser to automatically reject cookies. Please note that doing so may negatively impact your experience using our online services, as some features and services on our online services may not work properly. Depending on your device and operating system, you may not be able to delete or block all cookies. In addition, if you want to reject cookies across all your browsers and devices, you will need to do so on each browser on each device you actively use. You may also set your email options to prevent the automatic downloading of images that may contain technologies that would allow us to know whether you have accessed our email and performed certain functions with it.
We may also utilize certain forms of display advertising and other advanced features through Google Analytics, such as Remarketing with Google Analytics, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, the DoubleClick Campaign Manager Integration, and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. These features enable us to use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick advertising cookie) or other third-party cookies together to inform, optimize, and display ads based on your past visits to the services. You may control your advertising preferences or opt-out of certain Google advertising products by visiting the Google Ads Preferences Manager, currently available at https://google.com/ads/preferences, or by visiting NAI’s online resources at http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices.
Your Choices About Online Ads
We support the self-regulatory principles for online behavioral advertising (Principles) published by the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA). This means that we allow you to exercise choice regarding the collection of information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites for online interest-based advertising purposes. More information about these Principles can be found at www.aboutads.info. If you want to opt out of receiving online interest-based advertisements on your internet browser from advertisers and third parties that participate in the DAA program and perform advertising-related services for us and our partners, please follow the instructions at www.aboutads.info/choices, or http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/ to place an opt-out cookie on your device indicating that you do not want to receive interest-based advertisements. Opt-out cookies only work on the internet browser and device they are downloaded onto. If you want to opt out of interest-based advertisements across all your browsers and devices, you will need to opt out on each browser on each device you actively use. If you delete cookies on your device generally, you will need to opt out again.
If you want to opt out of receiving online interest-based advertisements on mobile apps, please follow the instructions at http://www.aboutads.info/appchoices.
Updates to This Cookie Notice
We will update this Cookie Notice from time to time. When we make changes to this Cookie Notice, we will change the “Last Updated” date at the beginning of this Cookie Notice. If we make material changes to this Cookie Notice, we will notify you by email to your registered email address, by prominent posting on this website or our online services, or through other appropriate communication channels. All changes shall be effective from the date of publication unless otherwise provided in the notification.
If you have any questions or requests in connection with this Cookie Notice or other privacy-related matters, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, inquiries may be addressed to:
P.O Box 2700
Bigfork, MT 59911
Annex – Cookies
[This is one of the four main Cookies set by the Google Analytics services which enables website owners to understand visitor behavior and measure the website performance. This Cookie distinguishes between users and sessions. It is used to calculate new and returning visitor statistics. The Cookie is updated every time data is sent to Cookie Analytics. The lifespan of the Cookie can be customized by website owners. Currently configured for [six months].
Please also see Google’s Policy: https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=en]
[You may review Google’s site “How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps” located at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/ . You can learn about Google Analytics’ currently available opt-outs, including the Google Analytics Browser Ad-On here https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/ ]
Sends data to the marketing platform Hubspot about the visitor’s device and behavior. Tracks the visitor across devices and marketing channels
Want to see our
products in action?
Schedule a demo today by calling us at 406.333.1989 or filling out the form via the following link.