With ordinary outsourcing, you could never be sure your business or your clients got the same careful attention you’d give them if you did everything yourself. But now there’s Extrasourcing. It’s WaterStreet’s game-changing new response to your need for total confidence when you delegate day-to-day tasks and processes.
To Extrasource is to gain the capacity to do more, without staffing up or investing heavily in IT, by leveraging WaterStreet’s technologies and talents.
Four key factors make Extrasourcing the logical choice when you decide to outsource systems and services: dedicated focus on the property and casualty industry; a uniquely comprehensive set of solutions; unparalleled service; and unequalled risk mitigation.
From the beginning, WaterStreet has been dedicated solely to the property/casualty sector. We nurture our customer-oriented attitude by:
- Operating WaterStreet University, a formal 12-week program that immerses every member of our team in the intricacies of insurance policy and claims policy administration
- Requiring each employee to enroll in the American Institute for Chartered Property Casualty underwriters certificate in general insurance program, and facilitating their studies through tuition sponsorship and a completion bonus
No matter how distinctive your business model may be, WaterStreet’s complete range of systems and services means we can tailor solutions to fit it through:
- Full integration that reduces training and setup time, so you can quickly reach high productivity
- Deep, wide functionality that automates your processes and workflows, eliminating manual effort
- Web-based, real-time components that speed new products and processes to market, enhancing your competitive advantage
- Customized comprehensive configuration that keeps your business unique, productive, and flexible
- A complementary suite of transition, policy-and-claims administration, and support services
- Flexible delivery options that include hosting your systems at our data center and augmenting your staff remotely from our headquarters locations
WaterStreet leads the industry in customer service. Every member of our team —C-suite included — functions as an extension of your organization, driven to ensure mutual success. We’re accountable for:
- Commitment and responsiveness, with client-oriented processes and clear, continuous communication that link you with our staff
- Loyalty and partnership, demonstrated by an unbroken record of collaborating with clients to surpass expectations, since the year 2000
- Flexibility and fluidity, with the freedom to incorporate third-party solutions or rethink our own systems and services to meet client needs
Eliminating uncertainty is just as important to the WaterStreet team is it is to your enterprise. That’s why we devote significant resources to minimizing the impact of unforeseen events, through:
- Advanced enterprise-level technology, including physical and virtual hosts with state-of-the-art storage and replication; Tier 1 data centers in Salt Lake City and Tampa for redundant backup; and technology partnerships with such industry leaders as Microsoft, VMware, EMC, Dell, and HP
- Highly secure physical and virtual environments that protect your physical assets, applications, and data transmissions