Building a relationship with a supplier of systems and managed services is never a casual step. So, before we talk business, let’s get acquainted.
Gregg Barrett, an insurance executive with long experience in the property-and-casualty and flood lines of business, formed WaterStreet in 2000. His goal: to enable companies like yours to increase efficiencies, realize cost reductions, and focus on core objectives. Operating from headquarters in Kalispell, Montana, our company is privately owned by our management. After a decade and a half, our aim is still to help you earn leadership in your markets.
From the start, our primary customers have been property carriers in highly sensitive, peak-catastrophe states where they must interact with risk-bearing government entities. In serving insurance companies as well as captives, risk retention groups, and MGAs, we apply industry-leading expertise in the personal property, Federal flood, and rules-based commercial fields.
We bring a broad range of experience to every project we undertake. We’ve worked in both Florida and Louisiana Citizens Property Insurance Corporations takeouts, and can adapt the process to other takeout opportunities. We’ve ceded portfolio transactions under assumption agreements; served as the Florida Guaranty Association administrator in an orderly runoff of client business; and orchestrated the orderly transfer or non-renewal of a large portfolio of policies following a client carrier acquisition.
We maintain policies in Alabama, Arkansas, California, Connecticut, Delaware, the District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Maryland, Missouri, Minnesota, New Jersey, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Texas, and Virginia, and we can tailor a solution to any state in which you do business.
As an approved National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) vendor, WaterStreet can save you time and effort, whether you’re a write-your-own (WYO) carrier yourself, or doing business with a WYO. Our integrated approach enables your agents to create flood quotes instantly by automatically entering information from a homeowners’ policy system. Then we can print your applications, collect policy premiums, issue policies, and make statistical and financial reports to the carrier, the WYO, or NFIP.
In bringing you custom-tailored solutions, we partner with the best. For example, two of the companies whose resources we bring within your reach are Microsoft and VMware.
- Microsoft: To become a Microsoft Registered Partner, we had to demonstrate outstanding competence in both advanced infrastructure solutions and networking infrastructure solutions. Microsoft endorses our expertise in software deployment, hosting solutions, storage solutions, and systems management.
- VMware: WaterStreet Company has VMware IaaS powered status in the VMware vCloud Air Network. We entered the VMware vCloud Air Network, a VMware IaaS Powered service. This designation illustrates that our public cloud service is validated for use with VMware vSphere®, the leading virtualization platform for building cloud infrastructures.
Many of our clients have good reasons for integrating third-party products with their IT solutions. That’s why our technical options are flexible; they empower you to choose your own way of doing business. Our system is integrated via web services with such products and suppliers as:
- ISO (A-Plus, Value, and Location)
- RiskMeter Online
- SDII Global
- Simply Easier Payments
- Marshall & Swift/Boeckh
- Comprehensive Loss Underwriting Exchange (CLUE)
- Towers Watson
- Insurance Risk Services
- Millennium Home Services
- Lexis/Nexis (Choicepoint, Credit Reporting, NCF)
- Vin Master
- ACH Federal
- ISO (360 RCE)